Friday, June 19, 2009

Things I like: a free golf lesson!

June is American Express Women's golf month! PGA professionals all over the country are giving free lessons at designated clubs. Last night I had a lesson at San Jose Country Club in Jacksonville, FL by Todd Bork. By the end of the night, I was hitting straight shots with my new improved grip!

I think I read about this in the paper, either our local Times-Union or the Wall Street Journal. This website http://www.playgolfamerica.com/ will list out all the places that are participating.

Of course, they are hoping that you will come back for more lessons, but Todd did not push it. He gave a really great lesson that was very positive and helped us correct our swings.

Next week, we go back to play on the course!

Gotta love free!

No comments: