Sunday, August 23, 2009

The first printing is back from the printers!

I received my first printing, 33 copies, back from the printers on Thursday and the books have been really moving! I really appreciate everyone's support and would love to hear your feedback for the next edition!

I've even had a successful purchase completely through our website: www.joeandkatie.com/book Thanks, Teresa T!

I'm so glad that I get to switch hats now to marketing! I love contacting people and asking them what they think of my book. I'm hoping that a maternity boutique with a gift registry would like to carry it.

I'm going to be contacting stores in all the major (and not so major) cities around Jacksonville, like Orlando, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Tampa, Savannah, Atlanta, and Macon.

If you know of a store that would like to carry my book, please let me know: http://www.joeandkatie.com/book/contact.html

Thanks!
Katie

No comments: